Sunday, July 12, 2009

You, Now You Are The One....

You did it again, after you had promise that won't leave me alone anymore...
Today is the 10 days that you didn't answer my call and reply my message and i hate it, i really hate it.

I hate that i miss you, i hate that why i still keep trying to find myself a reason to keep waiting day by days, week by week...
Why i just can't forget bout you?
What had you done on me?
What you got to make me wanted you so much?
Miss you so much?

Few days ago you had leave me a message on my facebook,
asking me to call you when i saw the message,
but when i call you, you refuse to answer my call again...
Is this the way that you show people you miss them too?
You said that you miss me a lot and a lot too...
but you refuse to answer my call and reply my message.
Is this the way you show me how much you miss me?

I miss you so much... I really miss you a lot...
Every weekend i went to club and waiting for you
Trying to looking for you,
Searching you...
but ...
You are not there and the whole night i was sitting at the corner,crying there.

I remember that you told me, you wanted to see me smile rather than crying, but you are the one who makes me cry,
makes me sad, makes me miss you so much...
You are the one who give me hope and you are the one who told me 'The more you hope, the more happiness you will gain, believe me..."
but you are the one who makes me feel hopeless as well...

I don't want you to say 'sorry...'
I don't need you to apologize...
A world 'sorry' will just make me feel sad,
and it doesn't works on me.
I'm not angry, but I'm just sad.
I guess you should know what i want to listen right?
I guess you know what I want right?

I'm so stupid right?
I knew that you won't be there, but i still want to try
Trying to looking for you
Trying to find myself a reason
Day by days, week by weeks...
I'm trying to find myself a reason to keep waiting, waiting , waiting and waiting...

Miss you so much...

2 comments:

  1. Oh nO!!r u oK!!
    who MAde u so sad...
    the ppl is enuf so bad lo...
    haiz...

    all of ur sound like crying n unhappy!!!...
    hope u can happy sOOn K???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm use to be live in this way already, no worries...

    ReplyDelete